Five Takeaways from the 2019 Trinidad & Tobago Budget
1. Revenue and Expenditure Budget for 2019 at $47.7Bn TTD and $51.7Bn TTD respectively.
2. Super Gasoline price increase from $3.97 TTD to $4.97 TTD per llitre.
3. Economy forecast to grow by 1.9% in 2019.
4. Government will spend $2.6Bn TTD in severance packages for Petrotrin employees.
5. Thousands of jobs to be created as a result of the La Brea Dry-Dock project and an industrial complex in Couva.
For full details of the 2019 Budget please visit the Ministry of Finance website.