We welcome guest posts. Please see the following list of what to do and what not to do for a basic idea of what we are looking for:
- Make it Caribbean related.
- Have something unique, informative and educational to say.
- Include a short bio at the end of the article with links to your social media pages.
- Ensure to cite any studies, stats, or facts that you reference.
- Mention your personal experience if it’s relevant.
- Know that we will promote your submission via our own channels (and you should do the same as well).
- Remember to keep the word count between 500 to 750 words. However quality, not quantity, is important. If you have less or more to say, we’ll still consider it.
- Make your post an advertisement for yourself or your company (send a press release instead).
- Defame and/or slander individuals, entities, et cetera.
- Expect payment for your submission (but make sure you include a short bio with links to your social pages Facebook, Linkedin, et cetera).
- Be mean, aggressive or rude.
- Assume that your guest post will be accepted. We will review it and let you know if we will post it within 7 days of receiving it.
For further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org